- Handmade by artisan in Italy Swamp Ash body, finished in high-gloss translucide PU bi-composant.
- Curly Maple on American Black Walnut 24.75 conversion neck made by luthier in Rochester, NY, USA.
- 24.75 Conversion neck and curly maple Radius 12 fretboard with 21 Tall-Medium frets and real Abalone inlays. « C » profile .85/.92 (21/23mm). (see details below)
- Graph Tech Canada « Nubone » nut, definitely the best. 20 years of research to develop the Nubone model.
- Handfinished with Tru-oil and Wax by Birchwood Casey on the neck the exact method as used on Musicman necks.
- LACE SENSOR USA “Rainbow” Full-set Pickups.
- “The Lace Sensor Rainbow set is a classic tone set of pickups designed to give you sweet blues rock tones and swampy gritty rock tones. » (see details from Lace below).
- Some great LACE SENSOR players, E. Clapton, J. Page, J. Beck, Joe Walsh, Buddy Guy, P. Townshend, Danny Gaton, G. Benson and many more.
- Handwired electronic w « 7-sounds » mod, PIO Capacitor and Treble-bleed.
- « 7-sounds » mod via Push-Pull Tone, which allows the bridge + neck pups in parallel on the 1st blade switch position and all the three pickups in parallel on the 2nd position.
- 5-way switch Oak Grisby USA, Volume-Tone-Tone Gotoh japan, 1 Push-Pull tone to activate « 7-Sound » mod.
- Gotoh Japan Tremolo in Gold finish (GT101G). Vintage style, high-end unit with a massive heavy block.
- Genuine engraved Kluson Locking Tuners « BACK-LOCKS », perfectly stable tuning.
- Heavy dome Knobs from Gotoh Japan, the best on the market.
- Jack socket Gotoh Japan, Jack output made in Italy, best quality.
- Gold Mirror Pickguard.
- Hardcase and Custom Shop certificate included.
Free shipping in Europe (contact us for intercontinental).
NEW Demo guitar, used only in our store. Sold with Hardcase, certificate from the Custom Shop, invoice and 2 years warranty (see our terms and conditions on the site).
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.
Luthier neck specs:
- 24.75″ Scale Guitar Neck.
- Curly Maple on American Black Walnut.
- 21 “Tall, Medium” Frets. Height – .055″ Width – .090″
- Abalone face and side dots.
- Dual action truss rod with heel adjustment.
- 24.75″ Conversion Scale (This neck is meant to convert a 25.5″ scale guitar to 24.75″).
- .853″ Thick at 1st fret.
- .921″ Thick at 12th fret.
Proudly Built in the USA.
LANCE SENSOR RAINBOW SET SPECS:
The Lace Sensor Rainbow Pack is a classic tone set of pickups designed to give you sweet blues rock tones and swampy gritty rock tones. A very versatile set!
The Purple Sensor has the hottest output in this Series and is suited for the bridge. It’s hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy & Blue Sensor is designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck. The Sensor RWRP Silver in the middle will produce a fat 70’s single-coil sound with increased output and more midrange. And in the neck position, the Emerald Sensor lets you hear that SRV, Billy Gibbons Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music!Music Styles: Rock, Blues, R & B, Country, Boogie
Think: SRV, Billy Gibbons, Dave Grissom.
Sound: Higher output and slightly different coloration than stock Golds
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck – 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70’s single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. The ultimate middle position pickup- 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: That Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! – 5.7k