One of a Kind S71 Custom Shop « Modern/Vintage Jbass Trans-Blue Relic Racing Stripes », Made in USA. Handwound Pickups in UK.
One of a Kind S71 Custom Shop « Modern/Vintage Jbass Trans-Blue Relic Racing Stripes », Made in USA.
- Selected two-pieces Alder body, cut on Vintage specs by AllParts, Houston, USA.
- Translucent-Blue Relic full-Nitrocellulose finish with « Racing Stripes » made in Switzerland by S71 Guitars. Gibson nitro colour as used on some Les Paul Guitars.
- Superb AAA Flame maple neck with a unique Padauk stripe and modern headstock 2+2. Made by luthier in Rochester, NY, USA. (Full neck specs on request)
- Kent Armstrong Handwound in UK Hot Rod series « Full Fusion JBass » Alnico Pickups, 8Kohm. (Full details below)
- Handwired elecs with High-end Vintage style WD USA 250k full-size pots, real PIO (Paper in Oil) .47 capacitor from the 80’s, Clothes wire and jack output made in Italy.
- Gotoh Japan Vintage Fender style Nickel Bridge with « Brass » saddles.
- Genuine Kluson Modern/Vintage Nickel Tuners with small Amber buttons.
- AllParts Control plate, Bridge and Pickups covers, heavy-aged knobs and neck plate.
- Hardcase and Certificate included.
NEW Guitar. Sold with Hardcase, certificate and invoice (see our terms and conditions on the site).
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.
Kent Armstrong UK Pickups:
Alnico magnets / D.C. resistance = 8.3K for bridge pickup and 8.1K for neck pickup – Following shortly after the introduction of the hum-cancelling split-P pickup, the now classic Jazz pickups have a characteristic single coil tone which has an added bonus: since they are wound and magnetized opposite from each other, they cancel hum when used together at the same volume! Many players are unaware of this added bonus.