- Handmade by artisan in Italy Swamp Ash body, finished in high-gloss translucent Poly bi-composant.
- Superb piece of American Black Walnut 24.75 conversion neck (Gibson scale) Handmade by luthier in Rochester, NY, USA.
- Rare Lacewood Radius 12 fretboard with 21 Medium/Jumbo frets and Clay-off White inlays.
- Custom Shop « C » profile .84/.92 (21/23mm) similar to Fender CS2 shape.
- Graph Tech Canada « Nubone » nut, definitely the best nut. 20 years of research to develop the Nubone model.
- Handfinished with Tru-oil and Wax by Birchwood Casey on the neck the exact method as used on Musicman necks.
- LACE SENSOR Rainbow Full-set Pickups.
- “The Lace Sensor Rainbow set is a classic tone set of pickups designed to give you sweet blues rock tones and swampy gritty rock tones. » (see details from Lace below).
- Some great LACE SENSOR players, E. Clapton, J. Page, Joe Walsh, Buddy Guy, P. Townshend, Danny Gaton, G. Benson and many more.
- Handwired electronic w « 7-sounds» mod, PIO Capacitor and Treble-bleed. Jack out made in Italy.
- « 7-sounds » mod via Push-Pull Tone, which allows the bridge + neck pups in parallel on the 1st blade switch position and all the three pickups in parallel on the 2nd position.
- 5-way switch Oak Grisby USA, Volume-Tone-Tone Gotoh japan, 1 Push-Pull tone to activate the « 7-Sound » mod.
- Gotoh Japan Tremolo in Gold finish (GT101G). Vintage style, high-end unit with a massive heavy block.
- DA VINCI Schaller made in Germany tuners. “Elegance in Tune » with a unique window specially hardened and UV-resistant.
- The Da Vinci™ is a state-of-the-art tuning machine featuring flawless construction, ultra smooth action and unparalleled tuning stability.
- Heavy Gold dome Knobs, neck plate, Jack socket and string tree from Gotoh Japan.
- “GOLD MIRROR” Pickguard.
- Hardcase and Custom Shop certificate included.
NEW Guitar. Sold with Hardcase black tolex (tweed & red +50€) certificate from the Custom Shop, invoice and 2 years warranty (see our terms and conditions on the site).
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.
American Luthier Handmade neck specs:
- Rare Lacewood on superb American Black Walnut
- 21 Jescar “Medium, Jumbo” Frets. Height – .047″ Width – .104 »
- “Clay”/Off-White face and side dots.
- Dual action truss rod with heel adjustment.
- 24.75″ Conversion Scale (This neck is meant to convert a 25.5″ scale guitar to 24.75″).
- .846″ Thick at 1st fret.
- .928″ Thick at 12th fret.
- Nut Width: 1 11/16
- Heel Width: 2 3/16
Proudly Built in the USA.
LANCE SENSOR RAINBOW SET SPECS:
The Lace Sensor Rainbow Pack is a classic tone set of pickups designed to give you sweet blues rock tones and swampy gritty rock tones. A very versatile set!
The Purple Sensor has the hottest output in this Series and is suited for the bridge. It’s hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy & Blue Sensor is designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck. The Sensor RWRP Silver in the middle will produce a fat 70’s single-coil sound with increased output and more midrange. And in the neck position, the Emerald Sensor lets you hear that SRV, Billy Gibbons Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music!Music Styles: Rock, Blues, R & B, Country, Boogie
Think: SRV, Billy Gibbons, Dave Grissom.
Sound: Higher output and slightly different coloration than stock Golds
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck – 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70’s single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. The ultimate middle position pickup- 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: That Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! – 5.7k