Tone over Tone S71 Custom Shop “Metallic Copper over Metallic Sherwood Green » One of a Kind Made in USA Extreme-Relic Strat. Luthier neck, Handwound Pickups.
Custom Shop “Metallic Copper over Metallic Sherwood Green » One of a Kind Extreme-Relic Strat.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Two pieces of selected alder body cut on Vintage specs by Wildwood Mfg. in California USA.
- 100% nitrocellulose METALLIC COPPER OVER METALLIC SHERWOOD GREEN finish and professionally aged by MJT® Aged Finishes in Missouri, USA with an Extreme-Aging (superb “checking marks” on the whole body), see photos.
- Luthier 24.75 Conversion neck (Gibson scale) made in NY, USA. Hard-Rock Maple on Sapele (similar to Mahogany but harder) Radius 12 fretboard with 21 Medium/Jumbo frets, « C » profile (see full specs below)
- Graph Tech Canada « Nubone » nut, definitely the best nut. 20 years of research to develop the Nubone model.
- Real Handwound Pickups « VooDoo » authentic details and scatter wound winding (winded w/out machine only by hand just like in the 50’s, 2 hours of winding per Pickup).
- Staggered Alnico V with resistance:
- Neck – 6.1 K
- Middle – 6.1 K
- Bridge – 6.5 K
- These pickups have a slightly brighter sound in the middle range.
- Handwired boutique electronics with Oak Grigsby USA 5-way switch, CTS USA Vintage Reissue pots and a Genuine PIO (Paper in Oil) Russian military .047mfd capacitor, made in Italy high-quality jack output.
- Electronics with 6 position (Bridge+neck) via Tone blend (Telecaster sound). 5 standard position + Bridge and Neck together will rotating the Tone pot.
- Original Kluson Gold engraved tuners in Relic finish, high quality.
- Fender Gold tremolo (engraved saddles).
- Anodized pickguard.
- Gotoh Japan gold neck plate with random serial number.
- Gotoh gold Dome knobs.
- Extra-hard springs (only two needed).
- Hardcase & Custom Shop certificate included.
Luthier neck specs:
- Hard/”Rock » Maple on Sapele.
- 21 Jescar “Medium, Jumbo” Frets. Height – .047″ Width – .104″
- Black face and side dots.
- Dual action truss rod with heel adjustment.
- 24.75″ Conversion Scale (This neck is meant to convert a 25.5″ scale guitar to 24.75″).
- .868″ Thick at 1st fret.
- .932″ Thick at 12th fret.
- Tuner Holes: 10 mm.
- Nut Width: 1 11/16″
- Heel Width: 2 3/16″
- Radius: 12″
Proudly built in the USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.