Selected Alder body made in UK, amazing 3A Birdseye Maple neck made in South Carolina, USA. Nitro paint/Relicing, hand finished in Switzerland by S71 Custom Guitars. Handwound in Italy by LAA Custom Humbucker based on the Eddie Van Halen 79 « Brown Sound «. Genuine Floyd-Rose tremolo, Gotoh Japan tuners, Custom made Plexi Pickguard, 500k Bourns pot & Killswitch.
Heavy-Relic « Bumblebee VH Custom Shop Tribute » made in USA/UK
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Selected Alder two pieces body, made in UK by luthier Philip Marshall.
- Full Nitrocelullose paint « Heavy-Relic Bumblebee Stripes » with a matt clear coat.
- 3A Birdseye Maple neck made by luthier in South Carolina, USA. Aged in Amber Nitro.
- Abalone inlays, rear mount Floyd nut. Medium « C », 22 Jumbo frets, Radius 10, 43mm nut (all specs below).
- Handwound “79 brown sound » Humbucker by LAA Custom. Added chrome aged cover.
- Handwired elec with Bourns USA Audio Pro 500k pot, Killswitch and jack output made in Italy.
- Genuine Floyd-Rose unit nicely aged, set flat on table.
- Gotoh Japan tuners, aged in 80’s Superstrat style.
- Custom Pickguard made in France, Transparent aged plexi.
- Gotoh Japan aged Jack socket & neck plate.
- Buyer choice of strap buttons, standard, locking or « EVH hooks ».
- Hardcase & certificate included.
(Our necks are custom, hand made, locally in the USA.)
• Neck Wood: 3A Birdseye Maple
• Finish: Nitro
• Fretboard Radius: 10 Inches
• Medium C Shaped Profile .84 at First Fret, .90 at the 12th Fret
• Frets: 22 Jumbo Frets
• Scale Length: 25-1/2″
• Width at Nut: 43mm or 1 and 11/16ths
• Heel Width: 56mm or 2 and 3/16ths
• Inlay: Abalones
• Dual Acting Rod Located at the Heel
• These are Exceedingly High Quality Necks
• Custom Made in the USA
• We use jumbo frets from Stew Mac with the following specs: Width .100″ (2.54mm), Crown .050″ (1.27mm), Tang .060″ (1.52mm).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.