- Selected Alder two pieces body. The body was cut to vintage style specs by Wildwood® Manufacturing in California USA.
- 100% nitrocellulose METALLIC LAKE PLACID BLUE finish and professionally aged by MJT® Aged Finishes in Missouri, USA with a Light Aging(superb “checking marks” on the whole body), see photos.
- AllParts® Houston, USA all Maple neck.
- « V » profile (as used on the Clapton Fender® and Lukather Musicman® for ex.), Radius 7.25 and 21 Vintage frets (see full details below).
- Neck finished in amber full-nitrocellulose and perfectly aged by S71 Guitars in Switzerland. A very great satin feel on the neck due to the very thin nitro finish.
- Genuine Vintage Fender® Noiseless 1st gen. pickups, the exact same models as used on Clapton and Jeff Beck Fender Signature guitars.
- Staggered hand-beveled pole-pieces deliver smooth, balanced tone across every string. Alnico 2 magnets create complex harmonics with warmer attack and less-aggressive midrange
- DC Resistance Neck/Middle/Bridge: 9.8K
- CTS 250k pots and Orange Drop® capacitor factory wired by Fender®.
- « 7-sounds » mod via mini-switch on Tone which allows the bridge + neck pups in parallel on the 1st blade switch position and all the three pickups in parallel on the 2nd position.
- Gotoh® Japan Tremolo with Vintage saddles.
- Kluson® Germany Deluxe engraved tuners.
- Hardcase and Custom Shop certificate included.
Free shipping in Europe (contact us for intercontinental).
NEW Guitar. Sold with Hardcase, certificate from the Custom Shop, invoice and 2 years warranty (see our terms and conditions on the site).
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.
AllParts® « V » neck specs:
- V profile/shaping
- 21 vintage frets (.079″ x .043″)
- 7.25″ radius
- Nut width 1-5/8″
- Heel width 2-3/16 »
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .92″ at first fret, .98″ at twelfth fret