One of a Kind S71 Custom Shop « Jbass Trans-Blue Relic Racing Stripes », Made in USA.
Out of stock
Out of stock
– Translucent-Blue Relic full-Nitrocellulose finish with « Racing Stripes » made in Switzerland by S71 Guitars. Gibson nitro colour as used on some Les Paul Guitars.
– – Superb AAA Flame maple neck with a rare Purpleheart fretboard and real Abalone inlays, made by luthier in Rochester, NY, USA. (Full neck specs below)
– Kent Armstrong Handwound in UK Hot Rod series « Full Fusion JBass » Alnico Pickups, 8Kohm. (Full details below)
– Handwired elecs with High-end Vintage style WD USA 250k full-size pots, real PIO (Paper in Oil) .47 capacitor from the 80’s, Clothes wire and jack output made in Italy.
– Gotoh Japan Vintage Fender style Nickel Bridge with « Brass » saddles.
– Genuine Kluson Modern/Vintage Nickel Tuners with small Amber buttons.
– AllParts Control plate, Bridge and Pickups covers, heavy-aged knobs and neck plate.
– Hardcase and Certificate included.
– Purpleheart on 3A Flame Maple.
– 20 Jescar ’Medium, Jumbo’ Frets. Height – .047’ Width – .104’
– Abalone face and side dots.
– Dual action truss rod with headstock adjustment
– 34’ Scale.
– .858’ Thick at 1st fret.
– .956’ Thick at 12th fret.
– Nut Width: 1 1/2’
– Graphtech Canada nut
– Radius: 16’
’Proudly built in the USA »
About the Purpleheart fretboard: « While renowned for its often deep, rich purple hues, Purpleheart is actually one of the toughest woods in the world. It is considered one of the stiffest, hardest woods — boasting an impressive strength-to-weight ratio. It is also extremely water resistant’
Kent Armstrong UK Pickups:
Alnico magnets / D.C. resistance = 8.3K for bridge pickup and 8.1K for neck pickup – Following shortly after the introduction of the hum-cancelling split-P pickup, the now classic Jazz pickups have a characteristic single coil tone which has an added bonus: since they are wound and magnetized opposite from each other, they cancel hum when used together at the same volume! Many players are unaware of this added bonus.