– Selected 2 pieces Top Grade Mahogany body made by WARMOTH USA, contoured heel for a better access to the high notes. Rear route, HH configuration, Volume/Tone/Tone, 2-point tremolo, side jack.
– The Contoured heel cut shaves about a quarter-inch off the thickness of the heel and sculpts the lower horn for improved hand access. It is much more comfortable to play high on the neck with this feature!
– Finished in 100% NITRO Gloss Black over Lake Placid Blue Super Heavy-Relic.
– WARMOTH USA Soloist neck with 90’s style pointy headstock. Quartersawn maple on Indian Rosewood fretboard.
– 22 jumbo frets, compound 10-16 Radius, Fast Thin « C » profile (1st fret .800 »/ 12th .850 »), Superb real ABALONE inlays, Matching headstock.
– SPERZEL USA Vintage style BACK LOCKING STAGGERED engraved Nickel tuners. New Sperzel product in a Vintage Kluson style.
– Genuine NOS FENDER ATOMIC Humbucker from the 90’s.
– Very high output 16.4Kohm, similar to the Seymour Duncan JB.
– Handwired boutique electronics with Oak Grigsby USA 3-way switch, Gotoh Japan pots and a Vintage PIO (Paper in Oil) Russian military .022mfd capacitor from the 80’s, made in Italy high-quality jack output.
– Electronics with Push-pull split-coil of both Humbuckers (via Volume) and Two Tones.
– Wilkinson 2-points Tremolo with Gotoh Japan saddles. Push-in arm.
– Locked down saddles for increased tone transfer. Adjustable Tension Push-In Tremolo Arm (separated from block). 2-point knife-edge pivot points, for perfect return to pitch.
– Gotoh Japan neck plate with random serial number.
– Heavy Gotoh Japan knobs perfectly Aged.
– Hardcase & Custom Shop certificate included.
NEW Guitar. Sold with Hardcase (Tweed & Red + 60$), certificate from the Custom Shop, invoice and 2 years warranty (see our terms and conditions on the site).
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.