S71 Custom Shop unique CANDY TANGERINE Heavy-Relic Made in USA Stratocaster. Wildwood California/MJT USA body finished in full-nitro, AllParts Houston under Fender License Maple neck, Fender specs. Handwound in France SP Custom SmokeyClub Nash Pickups, CTS pots, Oak Grigsby 5-way Switch handwired by SP Custom. Fender USA tremolo and Kluson Deluxe tuners.
S71 Custom Shop CANDY TANGERINE Heavy-Relic Made in USA
- Selected Alder two pieces body. The body was cut to vintage style specs by Wildwood Manufacturing in California USA.
- 100% nitrocellulose Candy Tangerine finish and professionally aged by MJT in Missouri, USA with Heavy Relicing (Forearm, Buckle rash, Jack socket, Checking marks, etc.) with very great attention to all the details (see photos).
- AllParts Houston, USA all Maple under Fender License neck, 21 frets with “C” modern profile specs (see full details below).
- Neck finished in amber full-nitrocellulose and perfectly aged by S71 Guitars in Switzerland. A very great satin feel on the neck due to the very thin nitro finish.
- Full-set of Handwound in France SP Custom DeLuxe SmokeyClub Nash Pickups. (All details below).
- Handwired electronic by SP Custom in France, with CTS USA 250k pots, Orange Drop capa and Oak Grigsby USA 5-way switch.
- Fender USA Tremolo with Fender logo engraved saddles.
- Kluson Germany Deluxe engraved tuners.
- Hardcase and Custom Shop certificate included.
Free shipping in Europe (contact us for intercontinental).
NEW guitar, Sold with Hardacse, certificate from the Custom Shop, invoice and 2 years warranty (see our terms and conditions on the site).
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.
AllParts neck specs:
- 21 tall frets (.079″ x .051″), modern
- Solid maple neck
- 10″ radius
- Nut width 1-5/8″
- Heel width 2-3/16″
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .84″ at first fret, .94″ at twelfth fret
SP Custom DeLuxe SmokeyClub Nash Pickups:
The versatile Stratocaster set with ultra-precise grain.
Hybrid set with original mix of brass wire and different magnets.
The result is a warm, mordant (w/out excess), flawless bridge position, a dynamic round neck pickup, an airy center position, and intermediate positions with an over-pronged grain with just the “spicy” dose needed… No typed sets « Texas fake overwounded « here, the grain, only the grain.
Styles: Country / Rock / Blues / Texas
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.