- Selected 2-pieces Alder body cut on Vintage specs in California by Wildwood Mfg.
- Dakota Red Heavy-Relic finish in 100% Nitrocellulose with nice details and Checking Marks.
- 3A Heavily Figured Flame Maple on Figured Bubinga neck Handmade in Rochester, NY, USA. Finish in 100% Nitro.
- Custom Shop « C » shape .845/.952 (21/23mm) similar to the Fender Custom Shop « CS2″ shape.
- Radius 12, 21 Medium/Jumbo frets, 1-11/16 (42.8mm) Nut width, Mother of Pearl inlays. Full specs below.
- « True Coils » Handwound boutique Pickups handmade in Italy by LAA Custom, Vintage specs. Carlo at LAA Custom works very closely with Jim Dunlop for some Custom Shop Pedals, Phil X from Bon Jovi for his signature pedal, Blues Saraceno, Devin Townsend, Stevie Salas and many more.
- Genuine Alpha pots & real Pio (Paper in Oil) capacitor made in Russia by Militaries in 1986. 5-way switch Oak Grigsby USA.
- Electronics with 6 position (Bridge+neck) via Tone blend (Telecaster sound). 5 standard position + Bridge and Neck together will rotating the Tone pot.
- Gotoh Japan Vintage style Tremolo, model GE101TS with heavy steel block.
- Kluson USA Deluxe tuners.
- Gotoh Japan Neckplate with serial number, jack socket and straps.
- Cream Pickguard.
- Graphtech nut, made in Canada.
- Hardcase and certificate included.
NEW Guitar. Sold with Hardcase black tolex (tweed & red +60$) certificate from the Custom Shop, invoice and 2 years warranty (see our terms and conditions on the site).
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.
American Luthier Handmade neck specs:
- Figured Bubinga on Heavily Figured 3A Flame Maple.
- 21 Jescar “Medium, Jumbo” Frets. Height – .047″ Width – .104 »
- Mother of Pearl face and side dots.
- Dual action truss rod with headstock adjustment.
- 25.5″ Scale.
- .845″ Thick at 1st fret.
- .952″ Thick at 12th fret.
- Nut Width: 1 11/16
- Heel Width: 2 3/16
Proudly Built in the USA.