A Tribute to the original Andy Timmons AT100 with a Classic Sunburst ST body and neck shape in a unique Custom Shop guitar.
TIMMONS CUSTOM SHOP, Handmade USA/IT.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Selected Alder body handmade by luthier in Italy (No CNC, real handmade) w the classic Sunburst finish
- Luthier neck made in USA w a superb piece of American Black Walnut and Canarywood fretboard w an oil satin finish (Musicman finish)
- « C » profil .847 1st fret, .94 12th fret (very similar to the Clapton neck profil w/out the Soft V shape)
- 21 Tall/Medium frets, radius 12, « Clay »/off-White face and side dots
- Andy Timmons DiMarzio full set, 3 Humbuckers all splittable
- Dimarzio « AT-1 » bridge, “The Cruiser” Middle and Neck
- Handwired elec w 2 Volumes, 1 Tone, all Humbuckers split via 2 push-pull. Russian Vintage PIO capacitor, Treble Bleed
- « One Volume that is master for all Pickups and the next one is a Volume for Middle and Neck Pickups (so they can be at lower volume than the bridge)”
- GOTOH Japan « front locking » tuners and Tremolo
- Tweed hardshell and certificat from Custom Shop included
Free shipping in Europe (contact us for intercontinental).
Sold with certificate from the Custom Shop, invoice and 2 years warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.