Unique S71 Custom Shop Deluxe Hybride Tremolo “T” with a superb piece of Swamp Ash body in “Metallic Blue Pelham over Two-Tone Sunburst” Nitro Relic finish.
Stunning AAA Birdseye maple neck and Zebrawood fretboard with a ’59 Roundback profile (based on the early Les Paul) and radius 12.
A pair of Handwound Humbuckers Handmade in Dallas, Texas. COLLINS STEEL TOWN BLUES model, Early PAF 50’s replica. Alnico V Overwound Modern-Vintage.
Push-Pull Volume split-coil on both Humbuckers
Fender Vintage Tremolo with engraved saddles.
Schaller Germany M6 Ruthenium tuners.
- Body: Selected Swamp Ash made in UK, Nitrocellulose Relic finish.
- Neck: Birdseye maple with ’59 Roundback profile, 25.5 scale length, handmade in USA.
- Neck profile: ’59 Roundback, similar to 1959 Gibson Les Paul (.874 1st fret, .958 12th).
- Fretboard: Zebrawood with Radius 12.
- Frets: 21 Medium/Jumbo with real Ebony face dots.
- A pair of Handwound Humbuckers Handmade in Dallas, Texas, USA. COLLINS STEEL TOWN BLUES models, Early PAF 50’s replica. Alnico V Overwound Modern-Vintage.
- ’For those that like the feel and sounds of early PAF but want a little hot sauce on it these are your ticket Steel Town Blues. Built to kick the tubes into overdrive for that gritty Texas Blues. But can be rolled back on the volume and clean up nicely. These are not a one trick pony and can produce a myriad of tones by rolling the volume and tone knobs up or down.’
- Tremolo: Genuine Fender Vintage style made in USA with engraved saddles.
- Switch: 3-way with Volume Push-pull to split both Humbucker in single-coil
- handwired elec. with PIO vintage capacitor.
- Tuners: Schaller M6 small buttons with superb Ruthenium finish.
- Controls: 1 Push-pull Vol 1 Tone 500k from Gotoh Japan.
- Hardcase & Certificate included.
NEW. Sold with Hardcase, certificate and invoice.
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.