Custom Shop COPPERCASTER made by American luthier Mike Seta
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Body in American Ash with a unique Distressed copper finish, aluminium rivets. Body is signed by Mike Seta.
- Ash is best known as the wood of classic ’50s guitars, sound is twangy, airy, and sweet. It offers firm lows, pleasant highs, a slightly scooped midrange, and good sustain.
- Allparts made in USA neck (
- Vintage style neck, medium thick « C » profil (not the modern thin one, more like the Richie kotzen neck) with thin Vintage frets modern radius of 9,5. Reverse Headstock with a walnut stain finish giving the illusion that the neck is roasted.
- Musicman type neck finish (Tru-oil and Wax from Birchwood Casey) very soft and satin feel, the neck plays like butter.
- High-end DiMarzio made in USA « Area T » (Area 58 & 61) pickup set.
- Area T bridge pickup DP418, Alnico 2 & Hum-canceling. The highs sing, the lows snap, and the mids have a punch that’s almost unreal.
- Area T neck pickup DP417, Alnico 2 & Hum-canceling. Has the combination of clarity and warmth that TL players have always sought.
- Handwired electronics with a unique « 5-way » switch, push-pull Tone for out of phase, a passive mini-booster and a Killswitch.
- Bourns potentiometers and Orange Drop Capacitor.
- High quality tuners from Gotoh Japan made for Warmoth USA for lefty or reverse headstock necks.
- Genuine Kluson Vintage Deluxe TL bridge with three brass saddles for more Sustain.
- Strings through body again for much more Sustain.
- Total weight: 3,6 kgs
- Custom Shop certificate and brand new hardshell included.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.