Brand new/barely used “Les Paul Red Wine” from the GIBSON Demo Shop, made in USA in 2020 aged by the S71 custom workshop in full-Nitrocellulose, including full-hardware Ageing.
Genuine LES PAUL GIBSON made in USA, Red Wine Aged in a 60’s style by S71
Out of stock
Out of stock
Body and neck were clear coated in 100% Nitro after the Ageing process, plenty of checking marks and details.
Replaced Hardware (Modern Grover with Gotoh Japan Kluson style Tuners) and plastic covers with genuine parts (AllParts Japan) and nicely Aged as well.
Includes Custom Aged Tweed Hardcase & C.O.A + S71 C.O.A concerning the Ageing process.
Bought from the Gibson European Demo/Prototype/Artist Played Showroom (see the DEMO engraved in the back headstock).
Serial number: 213010415, Total weight 3.6kgs.
“This Les Paul embodies the essential Les Paul features with enhancements for playability and tonal versatility. The rosewood fingerboard and slim taper mahogany neck provide effortless playability and comfort. The 490R and 498T pickups provide tight, high-output humbucking performance and the two push-pull pots offer additional coil-tapping options.”
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern (3.6kgs)
- Finish: Aged Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75″ / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material. Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.69″ / 43.05mm
- End of Board Width: 2.26″ / 57.4mm
- Inlays: Aged Trapezoids
- Finish: Aged
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard: Aged Cream AllParts Japan
- Control Knobs: Aged Amber Gibson Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip: Aged Cream Gibson
- Switchwasher: Aged Cream Gibson
- Jack Plate Cover: Aged Gibson
- Neck Pickup: 490R
- Bridge Pickup: 498T
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Gibson Soft Shell Case
Ultra-Modern Weight Relief
The latest advancement in maintaining tone with weight relief
“Ultra-Modern Weight Relief was developed through a slight yet carefully calculated offsetting of the chambers around the perimeters of the guitar’s body to further lighten the load, without degradation in tone. It’s engineered to provide a solid core through the center of the guitar to retain the classic Les Paul sound. Unlike a full chambered design it is less prone to feedback or affecting the tonality and resonance of the guitar.”