- Selected 2-pieces Alder body cut on Vintage specs in California by Wildwood Mfg.
- Burgundy Mist Medium-Relic finish in 100% Nitrocellulose with nice details and Checking Marks.
- 3A Heavily Figured Flame Maple neck on rare Ziricote fretboard Handmade in Rochester, NY, USA. Finish in 100% Nitro.
- Custom Shop « C » shape .859/.948 (21,8/24mm) similar to the Fender Custom Shop « CS2″ shape.
- Radius 12, 22 Medium/Jumbo frets, 1-11/16 (42.8mm) Nut width, Abalone inlays. Full specs below.
- Handwound Pickups in Europe, HSS VooDoo Classic with 80’s to Vintage specs. Specs below.
- Handwired elec with Genuine ALPHA 500k pots and a real Vintage PIO (Paper in Oil) .22 capacitor made by Russian Military in 1988. 5-way switch Oak Grigsby USA. Jack out made in Italy.
- Gotoh Japan Vintage style Tremolo, model GE101TS with heavy steel block.
- RATIO Graphtech nickel tuners made in Canada.
- With Ratio, a half turn is a semi-tone! Every string reacts the same to any tuning adjustment. Predictable, precise tuning, on every string.
- Gotoh Japan Neckplate with serial number, jack socket, String tree and straps.
- Handcrafted Custom Pickguard by WD in USA, Pearl Cream. (Handcrafted WD USA tag under the Pickguard).
- Graphtech nut, made in Canada.
- Hardcase and certificate included.
NEW Guitar. Sold with Hardcase black tolex (tweed & red +60$) certificate from the Custom Shop, invoice and 2 years warranty (see our terms and conditions on the site).
American Luthier Handmade neck specs:
- Ziricote on Heavily Figured Flame Maple.
- 22 Jescar “Medium, Jumbo” Frets. Height – .047″ Width – .104 »
- Abalone face and side dots.
- Dual action truss rod with headstock adjustment.
- 25.5″ Scale.
- .859″ Thick at 1st fret.
- .948″ Thick at 12th fret.
- Nut Width: 1 11/16
- Heel Width: 2 3/16
Proudly Built in the USA.
Handwound in Europe Pickups specs:
- Real Handwound Pickups « HSS VooDoo Classic » authentic details and scatter wound winding (2 hours of winding per Pickup).
- Staggered Alnico V with resistance:
- Bridge – Humbucker 8,9K AlNiCo5, Nickelsilver Baseplate and nickel cover
- Middle – Voodoo single 6,2k
- Neck – Voodoo single 6,2K
- The single-coils pickups have a slightly brighter sound in the middle range. The Humbucker has a classic old school rock sound.