Custom Built for “J” the Guitarist of “The Bones Machine” a french Rock Band.
S71 SUPER”S” CANDY GREEN Heavy-Relic Masterbuilt Custom Shop, J-ONE SIGNATURE model.
– 2-pieces Swamp Ash body made in California by Wildwood Mfg.
– Aged in ’Candy Green Heavy-Relic « 100% nitrocellulose finish and professionally aged in Missouri, USA with plenty of details and superb ’checking marks’ on the whole body, see photos.
– Superb « 5A » Flame Maple neck made in Rochester, NY, by luthier. Luminlay « glow in the dark » side dots made in Japan & Clay-off front dots. Jumbo frets, compound radius 10-16. Fast « C » shape Wizard II type.
– Handwound BARE KNUCKLES Pickups in UK including BKP certificates.
– VHII in Bridge, IRISH TOURS in Middle and Neck with Relic type covers.
– VHII HUMBUCKER ’Crystal clear highs, defined bottom-end and the versatile output of a vintage hot humbucker lay down the ultimate in clean overdrive and even harmonic response with the VHII humbucker. »
– IRISH TOURS ’The Irish Tours are a true hot vintage wound set of single coils; warm highs, grinding mids and fat bottom end produce a massive powerhouse Strat tone.’
– Gotoh Japan Floyd-Rose GE1996T
– ’The Gotoh GE1996T is the best of the high end licensed Floyd Rose tremolo models. Made with premium components…hardened steel baseplate, specially processed steel saddles, and machined brass trem block. Saddles are nicely rounded without any sharp edges. »
– Handwired Elecs with Bourns Audio Pro USA 500k pot and Killswitch. 5-way Oak Grigsby USA. Jack Output made in Italy.
– Gotoh Japan SG381 Tuners ’The Gotoh SG381 is a style of machine head installed on a number of Ibanez guitar models. It is manufactured by the G-GOTOH Gut Co., Ltd. in Japan ».
– Silver-Mirror Pickguard, Gotoh Japan neck plate with serial number, Heavy dome knob & Jack socket.