Custom Order for Eric in France.
VH EBMM Tribute in Aged Translucent Purple Flame top, Walnut/Birdseye neck, made in USA.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Selected Two-pieces Basswood/Flame maple top EBMM style body with Floyd recessed route, Custom made by USACG in region Washington, USA.
- « Contoured Heel « for better access to the high-notes.
- Custom Aged in « Trans-Purple Burst » full-nitrocellulose with plenty of details and Checking Marks.
- EBMM style neck, Custom made in region NY, USA by luthier, finished with “True-Oil” with the exact Musicman method for a very smooth feeling.
- Birdseye Maple Fretboard/American Walnut shaft with a Fast « C » Custom shape, radius 12, Jumbo frets.
- Black, White, Clay (Vintage), Real Abalone or M.O.P. (Luminlay made in Japan + 50€)
- VH Signature Musicman 90’s replica Zebra Pickups, Handwound in Dallas Texas with very high outputs, Overwound 18k in bridge and 15k in neck !
- Schaller made in Germany Floyd-Rose, one of the best on the market with “exchangeable knife edges », heavy and large size 42 block in « Brass”.
- CTS or Bourns USA pot, 3-way Oaks Grigsby USA blade-switch, Jack output made in Italy.
- Gotoh Japan 4×2 tuners, neck plate with serial and heavy knob.
- Certificate included.