- Selected Ash HSS body made in UK by luthier Philipp Marshall.
- Handfinished in 100% Nitrocellulose Aged Olympic White over Tobacco 2-Tone Sunburst Super Heavy-Relic.
- Amber Vintage Heavy-Relic made by AllParts, Houston, USA all Maple neck.
- 22 Jumbo frets, radius 12, Custom Shop « C » shape similar to Fender CS2 profile.
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.85 in. (21.6mm) / 12th Fret Thickness = 0.96 in. (24.4mm).
- Real Handwound Pickups « HSS VooDoo » authentic details and scatter wound winding (winded w/out machine only by hand just like in the 50’s, 2 hours of winding per Pickup).
- Staggered Alnico V with resistance:
- Bridge – Humbucker 8,9K AlNiCo5, Nickelsilver Baseplate and Nickel cover
- Middle – Voodoo single 6,2k
- Neck – Voodoo single 6,2K
- The single-coils pickups have a slightly brighter sound in the middle range. The Humbucker has a classic old school rock sound.
- Handwired boutique electronics with Oak Grigsby USA 5-way switch, BOURNS USA pots and a PIO (Paper in Oil) Russian military .022mfd capacitor, made in Italy high-quality jack output.
- Original Kluson Deluxe engraved tuners in Relic finish, high quality.
- Gotoh Japan Vintage style Tremolo, model GE101TS with heavy steel block.
- Green Mint AllParts USA 3-ply Aged Pickguard.
- Gotoh Japan neck plate with random 60’s serial number.
- Jack out and heavy Metal knobs from Gotoh Japan.
- Hardcase & Custom Shop certificate included.
NEW Guitar. Sold with Hardcase, certificate from the Custom Shop, invoice and 2 years warranty (see our terms and conditions on the site).
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.
AllParts, USA all Maple neck specs:
- 22 jumbo modern frets (.114 x .055 inch)
- Solid maple neck
- 12 inch radius
- 1 and 5/8 inch nut width
- Heel width 2 and 3/16 inch
- Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340 inch
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .85 inch at first fret, .96 at twelfth fret