- Selected lightweight Alder 2-pieces body with a “contoured heel” for easy high-notes access, Custom made by luthier in North Los Angeles, USA.
- Nitro paint/poly clear coat finish “Metallic Sparkle Gold & Red Cherry Burst » Handmade by artisan in Italy.
- ROASTED Flame/Quartersawn maple neck, superb AAA ZEBRA WOOD fretboard, Custom made by luthier region New-York USA.
- Accurate « Wizard II » 80’s Ibanez RG “C » fast shape, the world renowned shape that made Ibanez famous in the 80-90’s.
- 24.75“ short scale, Compound Radius 12-16“, 22 Jumbo frets, LUMINLAYS (glow in the dark) OFFSET front and side dots, thin nut R2/1-5/8“, Reversed headstock with engraved logo. Tru-oil finish, Musicman method, very smooth and fast.
- Original Bill Lawrence L500XL and L500R Blade Humbuckers, made in California USA. (Specs below).
- Handwired elecs with WD USA 500k Push-Pull and 3-way switch with Schaller metal knob.
- Split push-pull both Humbuckers, Treble bleed.
- Genuine FLOYD-ROSE FRT-100 made in Germany (engraved under the tremolo), the first, the only, the Original double-locking tremolo system used by more professionals than any other! The Floyd Rose Original is precision-made in Germany, engineered to exacting specifications using high-quality hardened steel and a nickel-plated brass sustain block.
- Gotoh Japan “SG381 Magnum-Lock » Locking tuners
- Gotoh Japan neckplate with serial number, jack output & heavy metallic Volume dome knob.
- E-C.O.A included.
NEW guitar, including E-C.O.A and invoice.
(the hardcase in pictures is for illustration purposes only)
S71 Custom Guitars is a professional seller commercially registered in Switzerland.
80’s style neck Luthier custom made in USA, specs:
- Roasted Flame/Quartersawn maple neck
- AAA Zebrawood fretboard
- Conversion Gibson scale 24.75″
- Ibanez Wizard II thin C shape
- .780 @ 1st fret / .820 @ 12th fret
- Nut width R2 / 1-5/8″ / 41.27mm
- Compound Radius 12 to 16″
- « LUMINLAYS Japan, Glow in the Dark » front offset and side dots
- 22 Jumbo/Jumbo frets from Jescar USA
- Headstock Trussrod
FLOYD-ROSE FRT-100, made in Germany by Schaller:
Used by more professionals throughout the world than any other. No copy can duplicate the double-locking design of the Floyd Rose Tremolo System that allows you to lock your guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge. The Floyd Rose Tremolo System is engineered like no other tremolo system. Its high quality steel parts are precision-made in Germany to exacting specifications
Bill Lawrence USA L500XL Blade Humbucker. Blade Wiring: 4-conductor shielded. Magnet: ceramic. DC Resistance: 13k Ohm.
The L500R is the Blade Humbucker that is added to the 500XL in the neck version with 7,1k Ohm.
With it’s tight bottom end, and articulate high end, the L500XL has been a favorite of pros since the 80’s.
These are the same Pickups made for Washburn original « Dimebag Darrel » guitars and for the original « Nuno Bettencourt » guitars.