S71 Custom Masterbuilt « 1959 3T-Sunburst S-Heavy Relic ». Made in USA.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Selected 2-pieces Alder body made in Washington by USA Custom Guitars on Vintage specs.
- 3-Tone Sunburst super Heavy-Relic 100% nitrocellulose finish with plenty of details and stunning checking marks.
- Accurate 1959 « C ’59 » specs, Quartersawn Maple on AAA Rosewood fretboard, real Clay dots. Full specs below.
- « Five 9 » Handwound in Dallas, Texas Pickups. Full specs below.
- EMERSON USA 250k Volume pot + 2 WD USA 250k Tone pots, Oak Grigsby USA 5 way-switch, Genuine 80’s PIO capacitor. Body is fully “Copper” shielded under the Pickguard to prevent the 60 or 50 cycle hum.
- Handwired elecs with a blender Tone pot to have the « 7-Sounds Stratocaster » mod (bridge+neck, 3 single-coils together) in Parallel.
- Genuine American Fender tremolo with engraved Vintage saddles, large trem block
- Gotoh Japan tuners in a Vintage Kluson style, Gotoh neck plate with an early 60’s serial number, Gotoh hardware.
- Aged Parchment Pickguard, knobs, switch tip from Fender USA
- Tweed & Red Vintage style Hardcase, certificate included.
S71 Custom Guitars is a professional seller commercially registered in Switzerland.
- Quartersawn maple shaft
- AAA Dark Rosewood fretboard
- .790 @ 1st fret / .970 @ 12th fret
- Radius 9.5
- « Real » Clay dots
- 21 Nickel/Silver “Tall/Medium” frets from Jescar USA
- Heel Trussrod
- Graphtech « Nubone » nut, made in Canada
Genuine custom hand wound vintage pickup full specs:
- The Five 9 is modelled after the late ’50’s single coil pickups with vintage stagger .195 Alnico 5 magnets oriented N-S-N spec and calibrated for strength
These pickups are overwound progressively 5% to bridge for balance
High quality vulcanized fiber flatwork .062 top with period correct black .093 bottoms
Made in the U.S.A. hand wound in Texas in my own shop
- Though ohms are subject to change in temperature these read around
- 5.88 (neck)
- 6.01K (mid)
- 6.17K (bridge) measured around 70 degrees
The sandcast alnico 5 magnets were sealed before winding in my own resin formula to prevent magnet to wire failure
Wound with a beautiful bright red modern poly-nylon AWG42 wire and potted in paraffin/bees wax to silence microphonics.
Vintage black/white cloth wiring about 12″ long for the most demanding hookups. Vintage surgical rubber tubing with nickel screws
Also available with black or cream cover
- 52mm spacing profile
- Note: These Model T-159 scatterwound pickups will hum cancel in the 4th and 2nd positionsThey have all the quack and chime early single coils are known for
Dripping with tone and ready to rock
They will shine in Blues, Rock, Jazz or Country any genre you put them through !