S71 Custom Shop « P’57 Aztec Gold over Candy Apple Red Heavy-Relic », Made in USA. Handwound Pickups in UK.
S71 Custom Shop « P’57 Aztec Gold over Candy Apple Red Heavy-Relic », Made in USA. Handwound Pickups
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Selected two-pieces Alder body, cut on Vintage specs by AllParts, Houston, USA.
- Superb AAA Flame maple neck with a unique Padauk stripe and modern headstock 2+2. Made by luthier in Rochester, NY, USA. (Full neck specs on request)
- Kent Armstrong Handwound in UK “Hot Vintage PBass » Alnico Pickups, 10.7Kohm. (Full details below)
- Hanwired elecs with Vintage style WD USA 250k full-size pots, real PIO (Paper in Oil) capacitor from the 80’s, Clothes wire and jack output made in Italy.
- Gotoh Japan Vintage Fender style Nickel Bridge with « Brass » saddles.
- Genuine Kluson Modern/Vintage Nickel Tuners with small Amber buttons.
- Gotoh Japan Bridge and Pickups covers, heavy knobs and neck plate with engraved serial number.
- Tortoise Aged Pickguard.
- Hardcase and Certificate included.
NEW Guitar. Sold with Hardcase, certificate and invoice (see our terms and conditions on the site).
S71 Guitars is a professional seller registered in the Swiss Commercial Register.
Kent Armstrong Handwound in UK Pickups:
ALNICO / D.C. =10.7K- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. When introduced in 1957, the split P Pick-up was a break through in ways that many people didn’t appreciate. By keeping the two coils under two strings, this design minimises hum while retaining the clarity and transparency of a singlecoil since there is no phase cancellation. With Alnico V magnets and black covers, it’s the real deal!