S71 San Dimas Custom Shop Tribute, Candy Red Relic.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Two selected pieces of Alder made in North L.A, USA by luthier.
- Perfect Charvel San Dimas Custom Shop replica, based on the 80-90’s SD
- Candy Red relic 100% nitrocellulose by S71 Guitars in Switzerland
- Quartersawn / 3A Flame Maple made in region NY, USA by luthier. (Full specs below)
- Pro-Mod Charvel « C » Shape (.79/.85), carbon stiffening rods, jumbo 22 frets, real abalone inlays, Luminlays side dots
- Full Nitro finish for a very smooth/natural feeling.
- Real Handwound/Handmade « 90’s Hot Overwound » Bridge Humbucker in Dallas Texas by Collins
- Humbucker based on the Eddie VH Musicman Signature from the 90’s, with 18k output!
- Collins “Rio Vista Heat » Early 80’s style neck Handwound Single-coil, starts as a vintage stagger pickup and is wound hotter’n pepper puddin’ in the Texas sun.
- Genuine Original Floyd Rose (OFR) Made in Germany
- Kluson USA tuners
- Push-Pull split Humbucker from WD USA, 3-way switch AllParts USA
- Gotoh made in Japan neck plate and heavy knob.
- Hardcase ABS Gator style with S71 logo on it and Certificate included
Luthier neck « Pro-Mod Charvel » specs:
- Quartersawn Maple shaft (best part of the Maple for much more stability)
- AAA Flame Maple fretboard
- « C » Fast shape (.79/.85)
- 12-16 compound radius
- Two carbon stiffening rods (keep the ultimate stability in the neck)
- jumbo 22 frets
- real abalone front dots inlays,
- Luminlay side dots (Glow in the dark)
- 43mm at nut
- Headstock Trussrod