S71 Custom Shop Vintage Reissue P/J Bass.
Swamp Ash body made by Wildwood Mfg in California, in 100% full-nitro SONIC BLUE and Reliced with checking marks all over the body. P/J neck with a Chunky « C » profil made by AllParts®, Houston USA. Handwound Pickups in Spain by Jess Loureiro, Vintage repro. Handwired elec w Vintage specs and PIO capacitor. Genuine engraved Kluson tuners.
- Swamp Ash two pieces body made in California, USA with Vintage specs by Wildwood® Mfg.
- SONIC BLUE 100% nitro finish with Relicing+Checking Marks.
- AllParts® USA P/J Chunky all maple neck, perfectly aged by S71 Custom Shop in Switzerland
- « C » Chunky profil, 20 Medium/Jumbo frets, Radius 10 (full specs below)
- Handwound Pickups Jess Loureiro P-J bass® “Classic » set (details below).
- Handwired elec w PIO capacitors, 2 Volumes 1 Master Tone.
- Vintage type bridge.
- Chrome aged pickup & bridge covers.
- Gotoh control plate.
- Genuine Kluson engraved tuners.
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut, made in Canada.
- Engraved Vintage style neck plate with random serial number from Gotoh Japan.
- Hardcase and Custom Shop certificate included.
Jess Loureiro P-J bass® “Classic » set specs:
P-J bass® “Classic” set, with the specs slightly modified to make a matched pair. This set have a bridge pickup J-bass “classic” with some overwound and an underwound P-bass “classic” pickup. By this way, the volumes of both pickups are very similar, and then you will not have to touch the equalization or volume pot when swiching the pickup selector.
– Bobbins made of black vulcanized fiber.
– Vintage cloth lead wires.
– Potted in a mix of beeswax and paraffin.
– Heavy formvar 42 awg copper wire.
– Output is 10,52 Kohm (P-bass) and 10,05 Kohm (J-bass).
PJ-FAT neck specs, chunky body and small headstock.
- Neck thickness .92″ at first fret, 1.00″ at twelfth fret
- 20 frets (.103″ x .045 »)
- Solid Maple 1-piece bass neck
- 10 radius
- Nut width 1-9/16 »
- Heel width 2-7/16 »
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel